In this six-session video Bible Study (guide sold separately), New York Times bestselling author Ann Voskamp takes us on a personal journey along the broken way. The broken way beckons you into more time, more meaning, more authentic relationships. There’s a way, especially when things aren’t shaping up quite like you imagined, that makes life take the shape of more—more abundance, more intimacy, more God.
Ann Voskamp asks the following questions not one of us can afford to ignore:
- How do you live your one broken life?
- What does it mean to live cruciform and learn to receive?
- What do you do if you really want to know abundant wholeness—before it’s too late?
There’s a way of honest, transformative power. Dare to take the broken way—to abundance.
- How Do We Live This One Broken Life? (20:00)
- Living Cruciform (18:00)
- Learning to Receive (19:00)
- Real Koinonia (20:00)
- Embracing Inconvenience (18:00)
- Who We Serve (19:00)
Designed for use with The Broken Way Study Guide 9780310820741 (sold separately).